|Luxury villa with classic style, T6 type inserted in a land with 6100m2 area .
With the following characteristics:
Four bedrooms and two suites
Garage for 4 cars
field of view
Storage / Attachments
Grill / barbecue
Frames of high-grade PVC and double glazing
Access to the appropriate handicapped
Comprising three floors divided as follows:
On the ground floor: Library, office and hall-of-entry. Large garage with space for two cars and storage room with 50m2. Room maid / laundry and toilet.
On the first floor: kitchen with 25m2, living room with 42m2 with fireplace and access to the terrace, 4 bedrooms, two of them suite and bath support.
On the second floor: the span roof Utilization.
Outside an orchard area with various types of fruit trees (orange, peach, apple, walnut, fig, etc.). At the edge of the property there is a rural building with space for animals, agricultural storage and a leisure area with barbecue.
Newly renovated, it has some excellent details such as;
PVC window frames with double glazing, solar panels and boiler for hot water and central heating and carpentry predominantly brown.
Location and services:
ideal area for nature lovers and tranquility. The property is in a private and quiet area. Little light pollution makes this area the ideal country for observing the sky.
It is 3km from the village of Serta, one of the main towns of the central area, famous for its gastronomy, places of geographical interest, recreational sports (including water sports) and for being a clean air region.
The town has schools, kindergartens, health-of-center (with permanent care service 24h / 24h)
sports facilities: football stadium, tennis courts, gyms, indoor swimming pools; Close to the Dam Cabril (15km) which includes an artificial lake where practice water sports.
Despite being a close to nature area, is provided with good access to all the country's cities, whether in the north, the highway IC8 or south, the highways A1 and A23.
The Serta (formerly Sertago) is a Portuguese town belonging to the district of Castelo Branco, in the Center region, sub-region Pinhal Interior Sul. The village has about 2,500 inhabitants and is county seat with 453.13 km ² of area and 15,880 inhabitants (2011), divided into 10 parishes.
The Municipality of Serta is bordered to the north by Pampilhosa Municipality of Serra, northeast of Oleiros, southeast of Proenca-a-Nova, on the south by Macau and King Village, west of Ferreira do Zêzere and northwest by Figueiró wines and Pedrógão Grande. It is the seat of the district which also includes the municipalities of Proenca-a-Nova and Vila de Rei. The village of Serta is located in a valley schist, in a forested area with a predominance of maritime pine, and more recently, eucalyptus. The olive tree is another common species in the local flora. The town is bathed by two streams, the Ribeira da Serta, also locally known as Grande river, and the river of Amioso (or small stream). All the west of the county is bordered by the river Zêzere, specifically the reservoirs of dams Cabril, the Bouçã and Castelo de Bode. A large body of water influences the climate making it quite humid. The highest point of the municipality is Serra Cabeço Rainho, which reaches 1080 m.
History of Serta
The early human occupation of the area where now is located the Serta dates back to pre-Roman times. For several centuries, the Serta witnessed the passage of various peoples, including Romans (many archaeological remains in the county), Lusitanos (small existing Castros in the county), Arab (responsible for the building of the Castle), among others. At the dawn of nationality areas of Serta they belonged to the Order of the Temple for seven years (1165-1174), then moving on to the hands of the Hospitallers (by King Sancho I grant, through the Charter of Guidintesta) together with Pedrógão Pequeno. This Order created here one of its most important Commendations, having also opted for the pan as the realization of the first provincial chapter that the Hospitallers held in Portugal at the beginning of the thirteenth century. Álvaro Gonçalves Pereira, Prior of the Hospital of the Order, chose Cernache do Bonjardim (parish of the Serta county) to build his Hall, which is where, in 1360, his son was born, Nuno Alvares Pereira, known for his exploits in the battle of Aljubarrota and canonized as Saint Nuno de Santa Maria in April 2009. under the reign of King Afonso V (reigned from 1438 to 1481), the town received a charter (1455), confirmed in 1513 by King Manuel I (1495- 1521). It was then a county of relative importance, since their representatives had seat in Cortes. In 1665, the village passed to the House of Infantado, who assimilated the Grand Master of the income of the old Order of Malta. The village and the county also suffered the vicissitudes of the Napoleonic wars in the early nineteenth century, not escaping the wrath of the invading army. At the time of establishment of the Republic, played an important role in the spread of republican ideals by Castelo Branco district went out of its limits some of the notables who played an important role in this episode of the history of Portugal. Already after the April 25, 1974, the county has made great development, asserting itself today as one of the main municipalities of this area of the country.
Source: Municipality of Serta