|Fleet of 7 Banjo Matthews-built former IROC rear-steer stock cars for sale individually or as a fleet, along with an inventory of spare parts, including an engines and transmissions.
All maintenance and conversion work has been preformed to professional standards.
These cars have a fascinating history, driven by some of the world’s best drivers in the 80’s and 90’s, and are all in excellent shape.
The records for this particular car show drivers such as George Follmer, Dick Trickle, Bill Elliot, Geoff Brabham, Scott Pruett, Bob Wolleck, Davy Jones, Juan Manuel Fangio II, Alan Kulwicki, Harry Gant, Dave Marcus, Al Unser Sr & Jr. Jack Baldwin, Arie Luyendyk, Danny Sullivan, Dale Earnhart, Scott Sharp, Tommy Kendal, Hurley Haywood and more!!!
• Suspension components updated for better wear and handling.
• Penske shocks and Aurora brand rod ends and monoballs.
• Dodge V-8’s with dry sump oiling systems, custom Brodix heads, Holley carburetors, MSD ignition and Jesel rockers, de-tuned to approximately 450 hp.
• Autometer gauges in original IROC dash panels.
• Borg-Warner T10 transmissions and Stock Car Products quick-change rear ends.
• Coleman brake calipers, Alcon discs and Performance Friction pads.
• Extra set of wheels and tires with each car.
• Diversified Glass Products bodywork.
• 33 gallon Goodyear fuel cell with trunk fill, stop-slosh foam and pickup tank.
• Butler and Kirkey driver and passenger seats with Schroth 5-point harnesses.
• Complete vehicle history logbooks.
• Available for inspection by appointment